How To Register
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
General registration opens November 1, 2016 at 8:00 am CDT
Here is a checklist of the information you will need to gather before you register:
• Username and password, if you have registered online previously
• Preferred location and session and an alternative in case your preferred session is full
• Number of male students, female students, male chaperones, and female chaperones
• Contact information for your Group and the Group Leader who will bring them
• Credit card for deposits or a pre-payment code (contact us for details)
The more information you give us at the time you register, the better we can prepare for you. If you need to add or update information, you may do so at any time prior to the date final payment is due by returning to the registration web site and entering your Username and Password.
USERNAME & PASSWORD
• First-time registrants will need to create a username and password.
• If two groups from the same church are attending different programs or sessions with different Group Leaders, each Group Leader will need a different username and password.
• If you have registered for a Passport program before, but moved to a new church or parish, please create a new username and password. If your email address has not changed, you may register with your previous login, but be sure to update the group information.
• Forgot your username or password? Visit passportcamps.org/retrievepassword
If you are unable to retrieve your username and password, please call the Passport office at 1-800-769-0210 or email email@example.com for assistance.
LOCATION & SESSION
Space at each location is limited and spots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. When you register, you should be prepared with one or two alternate locations and sessions in case your first choice is full. If it is full, you may have the option of placing your group on a wait list (see registration policies for a complete explanation) and/or registering for an alternate session.
In the registration system on the “Individual Information” page, please indicate such requests as:
• Special student or adult needs (dietary, mobility, etc.)
• If English is a second language for any in your group
• Group rooming policy requirements
• 3XL or 4XL T-shirt orders (must be requested by April 1)
PREPAYMENT BY CHECK
Groups may send a check for deposits to the national office prior to registration. A prepayment form is available here. Please note: pre-paying doesn’t secure spots; you will still need to register online on or after November 1, 2016.
PAYMENTS FOR MISSIONS, CHOICES & KIDS
Deposits must be paid to secure your registration. Pay your deposit by credit card or pre-pay by check. You may make additional payments on your balance at any other time by mailing a check or money order to the Passport, Inc. national office. All additional payments for camp must be made by check.
Please mail your check to: Passport, Inc., 3421 Sierra Drive, Birmingham, AL 35216. Clearly mark on your check your church name, city, state, and the location and session you are attending. If you must pay by credit card, contact our office. A 3% credit card processing fee will be added to each transaction for balance payments (other than deposits) made by credit card.
PAYMENTS FOR MISSIONBASE
Registrations are secured with a $90 deposit for each participant. An additional installment of $90 per participant is due February 1 and final payment is due May 1. All payments for MissionBASE are not refundable and not transferrable. All MissionBASE payments can by made online by credit card without being charged a processing fee.
Please contact Passport, Inc. at 1-800-769-0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the Passport Scholarship Fund to assist students with financial need.